QR CODE DECALS
Scan QR Codes to access product instructional videos.
Add content here.
What is a QR Code?
QR is short for Quick Response. QR codes are tailor-made for quickly and easily linking to content like videos, websites or text on mobile devices.
What’s behind the QR Code?
Cybex created this series of QR codes to link to product instructional videos. Each product has an overview video that explains set up and special features and different exercises that you can perform on that piece of equipment.
How do I use the QR Codes?
- Click here to download printable QR codes.
- Print on labels to attach to your Cybex Eagle and VR3 Series equipment. Cybex recommends Avery® or Similar in Layout To: Avery 5163, 5263, 5523, 5923, 5963, 5978, 8163, 8463, 8663, 8763.
- Scan with your mobile device's QR reader and watch the instructional video for set-up, features and exercises.
What videos are linked to the QR Codes?
- There are videos for 12 Eagle machines, 10 VR3 machines and 3 Arc Trainers in the My Cybex Coach.
- Each product has an overview video with set up and product information as well as examples of individual exercises.
- Watch an example of one of the videos: Eagle Leg Press